Thomas Jefferson Early Learning Center empowers and supports students to achieve personal excellence and to become lifelong learners and global citizens who make a positive difference.
Thomas Jefferson Early Learning Center is a dynamic child-centered, learning community committed to providing exemplary programs in a challenging, vibrant, and safe environment.
At Thomas Jefferson Early Learning Center we value:
- Personal Excellence
- Curiosity and Creativity
For our school community this means:
- Each student will be supported and encouraged to reach their full potential through a stimulating and challenging curriculum
- Everyone will be treated with respect
- We will equip our students to embrace their future with optimism, confidence, and an ability to make informed choices
- We have a commitment to develop the social competencies, self-esteem, resilience and life skills of every student
Teaching and Learning Statement
At Thomas Jefferson Early Learning Center we:
- Have high expectations for all learners
- Differentiate the curriculum to meet the needs of individuals
- Care about children and understand the importance of student well-being